Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Shimmer and Distress

A couple weeks ago I had a make-up consultation with a bride at her home in Richmond. We were doing a test run of the look she would wear on the big day. Having worked in film with actors and actress a little bride stress is really no big deal to me, but you still need to help them not to be worried about any of the little details. I love doing weddings! Everyone is so happy and pretty and well, you know, romantic. Nothing wrong with a little romance.

Jacket: Vintage, C'est La Vie
T-shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Plenty
Booties: Zara
Watch: Rolex
Bracelet: Mexico
Earrings: Gift, Grandmother


Couple days later it was off to Yates for another day of interning. I have been going there two days a week and I LOVE IT!! So much fun and so different from my day managing at Cactus. I have been looking for a beat up looser jean for a while now and I can't believe I found them for $30 at Forever 21. And yes, I realize these two outfits are quite similar but whateves, it happens.

T-shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Booties: Zara
Necklace: True Value Vintage
Watch: Rolex
Bracelet: Thrifted

No comments: