Monday, May 21, 2012

Rain, rain go away!


I woke up this morning to the sound of rain, and I'm not going to lie, I was not motivated to get out of bed. In fact I was barely motivated to move from the bed to the couch. BUT I bought a new hot pink sports bra yesterday and I have to wear it. So I got up and I will be off to the gym as soon as I finish this post.

I had something very exciting happen to me on Wednesday. I was at Yates and my boss asked me to help him with something in the sample closet. He said he needed me to pick out $300 dollars worth of stuff...FOR MYSELF!!! As a thank you for all my hard work. I was stunned and so thankful! So I could have done two things: Get as much as I could for $300 or find a wonderful piece that I would love! 

How beautiful are these?
Graham and Spencer leather pants


I found leather pants!!!! How awesome is that?! I have always wanted a pair but its hard for me to hand over that much money at once while trying to get a career going after being in school for most of my 20's. Getting a big piece like that seemed like a smart use of such a nice gesture. I also got a silk tank top that I think is just wonderful.


I mean look at the cool chain on the neckline. Love details like that. 

Ok, now I am off to the gym before I change my mind and end up on the couch like a slug. Hope this rain is gone tomorrow, at least its good for my plants....right?

No comments: