Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Interning Outfit

Sorry I have been a bit absent, I have been busy. I know so has the whole world. I have just gotten to the point where I am so tired, I just want to cry and have a few times over the last week. But lets not talk about crying lets look at something I wore to my internship last week.

Shirt: Thrifted and DIY
Jeans: Foever21
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Sample
Bracelet: Actually a hair elastic


Lipstick: "Rebel" by MAC

These shoes have been a lifesaver. As an intern you never know what you will be doing day to day, as a fashionista you still want to look great. These shoes are the perfect mix! I get to wear funky shoes which I adore and yet if I need to run all over the office I can without hurting.

Side note: MAC just re-released a bunch of lipsticks and nail polish and I found out "Rebel" is one of them. If you are like me and you love wearing the same colour for years, you should stock up. I know I will be.

Now I am off to take a nap, I earned it!

No comments: