Saturday, April 19, 2008

Vancouver Fashion Week Opening Party

This Wednesday was the opening party for Vancouver Fashion week at Bar None. It was a great party with even better people watching. I went bringing my man and friend Ali along with me.


Party people shot.


My man and Ali looking sharp in Bar None. Ali is wearing a new top from H&M and jeans from Zara. Not sure about the purse but its nice. My man is wearing a sweater from Banana Republic, a dress shirt from Zara, Quicksilver jeans and a Nikon watch.


I loved how this girl mixed the silver shoes with the blue dress. The one sleeve is so cute. I also love the black tights. It is still very cold in Vancouver and I love this as a way to add some warmth as well as it looks amazing. She simply looks great.


I stopped this girl as this dress is perfect. In fact I wish I had it. She got this dress at Value Village one of those great finds. Turns out she works for The Conveyor Belt which is a great online lifestyle and fashion magazine for Vancouver. I urge you to check it out.


This picture is an example of a women who needs a great going out bag, a clutch or purse of some kind. I saw her a bunch of times through out the night and that was the only thing I notice.


Here's what I wore to the party.

Leather Jacket: Thrifted on Main St $30
Dress: Gift from my man for my birthday
Shoes: Aldo $20
Earrings: Le Chateau $15
Cuff: Thrifted $2
Clutch: Gift from a friend for my birthday last year.

No comments: