Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Birthday Outfits Part 2

Saturday night was my big birthday party. I had this outfit planned out way in advance....then it snowed! Well I still wore the sane outfit, it just meant we had to cab the 6 blocks to the party rather than walk like normal. It was a great party. Everything I wanted it to be and more. One this that might have been better is if I had taken any pictures! Thankfully my friends did, this was the best picture I could find out my outfit.

Dress: Winners $30
Cuff: Value Village $2
Earrings: Le Chateau $10
Pendent: Gift from Katie and Dusty, it has a female bowler on it!

I was wearing really high gold platforms that I got at Aldo for $17 but I can not find a single picture where you can see them. Later in the night I change into my red flats so I could continue to dance. Which I did till four in the morning. Best birthday ever!


My friends brought me a cake, which was delicious!

Then at the end of the night me and my man went home, along with 3 friends who had to crash on our sofas! I had the most amazing time!! Thanks Everybody!

Love Girl

No comments: