Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools Day

Yesterday was April Fool's and I sure hope everyone pulled a few pranks to satisfy that child inside. I know I did! Other than that it was off to work as usual. After work I went on the hunt for a cheap full length mirror. I can not find one anywhere, if anyone has an idea of where to look, please let me know.

Jacket: Le Chateau, gift from grandparents a few years ago
T-shirt: American Apparel $15
Jeans: Rewind Denim
Shoes: Thrifted $10 in my hometown
Cuff: Value Village
Pins: a friends band called Jones Bones
Scarf: Le Chateau $15

T-shirt: American Apparel $15
Jeans: Rewind Denim
Scarf: Le Chateau $15
Shoes: Thrifted $10 in my hometown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello - just wanted to let you know about a great website i thought you and your readers might be interested in: http://www.ilovesamplesales.com - the full lowdown on all the best vancouver sample sales - i looked for a contact form or email address, but couldn't see one on the site! cheers :)