Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Work Perks

I admit that I do love my job, there I days I only really like my job but most days I love it. One of the things I love is the perks and the way they treat they employees. Last Sunday was one of our staff meetings. At this staff meeting they handed out thank you cards, or appreciation awards. Inside this cards were gift card to Aldo for $50 dollars. Well I LOVE shoes so to me this was a great way to say thank you. Below are the shoes I bought with my gift card. I have to put in a little of my own money but it was totally worth it. And I do feel totally appreciated for everything I do at work day in and out.


I'm looking forward to wearing this straight from the beach to the dance floor.


These are incredibly comfortable. I have worn them to work twice this week and they were great. Plus I always love a great pair of pumps!

No comments: