Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Love Christmas

I love Christmas! You get money you can spend on clothes, gift certicates for clothes stores or clothes! What can be better!? This is the cutest jacket! My parents got me a gift card for Le Chateau and I find this coat on sale for $99.00. The details are priceless! Love the bow in the back. It makes me so happy to wear on a grey and rainy day in Vancouver. I feel like the girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Violet Beauregarde, in a good not exploding kinda way. Check her out in this clip, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heWF-2ci3wo








I also got a pair of Betsey Johnson heels from my boyfriend. I love them! How cute are these? I am going to where them to the Michael Buble concert January 12th for our anniversary. Very excited!


I also received a new lulu lemon work out top that I am excited about. It has an ipod holder in the back with a way to keep the headphone wires out of the way when you are jogging. Normally I wouldn't blog about something like this but we all know its good to stay in shape and you may as well look good doing it.


Now is is what I call a Fashion Christmas. Hope you all had a very merry and fashionable Christmas too.

No comments: