Sunday, December 9, 2007

'30s and '40s inspiration

Well I've been sick most of the weekend so it hasn't been that fashionable but I did watch "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns". Rachel Weisz looks great in these movies and I plan to recreate this make-up as soon as I get a chance. Check out the link for a better picture of the eye make-up. http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0120616/6.html?path=gallery&path_key=0120616&seq=3 Can't wait to wear this out with a great dress. Even her hair is fabulous.

In the Mummy Returns the '30's fashions are amazing. I love the hat/headress that Patricia Velásquez's character is wearing in one of the first scene, it is gorgeous. I will be looking for one on my next thrift store hunt. The whole outfit is stunning. I have been feeling the '30's and '40's for a while now and this movie has only made me want to use peices from them more.


In other new has everyone seen the Sex in the City preview. I know it doesn't show much for plot line but the clothes look beautiful. I for one will definitely be in line for a ticket to see it! Check it out here http://movies.aol.com/movie/sex-and-the-city-2008/30247/video/trailer-no-1/2033774


Hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Ed Araquel said...

Hi Tiff,

Please keep up this blog...it's a great read.