Friday, December 7, 2007

Some Old Fashion Photos

Seeing as I am new to the blogging world I thought I would post a bunch of pictures today. Most of them are of me from over the past year in outfits I love!


This picture is of one my favorite dress that I got for $2 at a church bazaar. Its actually a slip but you cant see through it, so its perfect!



We got invited to a Baby Phat fashion show that was happening at Crush Champagne Lounge downtown. It was not as good as it could have been but we had fun and looked good doing it. Plus I got to rock my silver clutch that was a salvation army gem for a dollar!



Attending my friend Mitch's graduation from UBC Film School. Wearing my all time favorite thrift store find. It was really long till I cut off the bottom. Its much more wearable at this length.




This my friend Sarah at the wrap party for "Perfect Child" Looking fly in the way she does. Love the blue tights matching the necklace.


At the same wrap party as Sarah, rocking the flirty mini. This dress is so easy to throw on and feel great in. Well that is a small sampling of some of my personal style photos. Ciao for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... that Sarah chick is hella hot!!!