Sunday, December 30, 2007

Crocs!


Yes I have a thing for shoes. My last blog was about Uggs and this one is about Crocs. I have never owned a pair and never will. I hear they are very comfortable but please people they are ugly and not good for your feet in anyway. I'm not saying that they should be bamed from the planet but when wearing a nice outfit do not ruin it with the Crocs! There has to be just as comfortable shoes that are atleast cute. Even flipflops are cute. These just scare me. Please add these to the not to attempt list! Thanks.

1 comment:

Clemintine's faithful follower said...

I think it's also important to mention the outrageously ugly "accessories" you can get for your crocs, little emoticon style plugs you put into the holes that show off youre interests like some kinda ass backwards foot charm bracelet.

wrong. just so wrong.