Friday, December 7, 2007

Fashion Inspiration

I always wonder about where people get their inspiration for an outfit. What made them wear that today and in that way. I have been watching a lot of Sex in the City reruns of the last season and I am in full "Carrie" mode. Which has made getting dresses in the morning a little more difficult but totally worth it. I wore this great "Carrie" dress to my agency's christmas party last sunday and was one of the only people there not wearing black!




I also watched "Funny Face" with Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astire this week and it has some awsome costumes in it. Not as good as my favorite Audrey movie ever (Breakfast at Tiffany's) but the wedding dress she wears for the photo shoot scene is amazing. Change the veil and you could wear it now.




In fact most of the outfits for the photo shoot montage are amazing and I would love to get my hands on them.






So keep your eyes open cause you never know what will inspire your next amazing outfit!

No comments: