Friday, December 14, 2007

BrrrLesque

So last night I attended Miss Sneaky Kiki's BrrrLesque show at Celebrity's. The whole club had been transformed into a winter wonderland, complete with snow falling from the ceiling! I was practically excited about the vodka snow cones. The show itself was a lot shorter than I was hoping for but it was still very good. The ladies had great costumes and solid performances. There was also some good fashion on viewers.


As you can see above the Sneaky Kiki girls went all out in the Christmas theme. I personally enjoyed the Mrs Claus performance to "Santa Baby" by Madonna, one of my all time favorite Christmas songs.

This was the first picture I took of the night. I really like this girl's vintage dress. The color was not something I would normally like but on her it was perfect. I love all the pleats.

My friend Lucy saved this great jacket from going to the Goodwill. I can't believe the score! I need a goodwill donation box like that in my apartment. I like how the whole outfit is black and white but with all the different texture and layers its not boring.

I purchased this shirt right before the event and I love it! It was warm and I will totally rock it day and night. I may even see if it is long enough to wear with tights underneath instead of skinny jeans.


One of the performers was wearing this fabulous hat and when I asked her she said she got it at a vintage store. I am so jealous, it is perfect! Almost like the one I saw in the Mummy Returns. Also notice the tie up detail in the tail of her skirt. This outfit is very pinup girl. Love it!

I had to include these pictures of the guys, Cory, Ed, and Justin. What does a guy wear to a burlesque show? I am not sure if there is a right answer but I think they did very well.

No comments: