Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer Sandals

It was sunny and hot today, time for another dress. This dress can look quite sexy so I tried to tone it down a bit with the vest. With the tougher platforms I really liked the whole look.


Vest: Sirens $10
Dress: Monteau $30 bought at True Value Vintage
Shoes: Spring $49.00
Ring: True Value Vintage $5
Cuff: Thrifted Value Village $2
Earrings: Gifted by my grandmother



My search for the perfect summer sandal may not be over but I have found a perfect pair of platforms. Part gladitor sandal, part wooden platform but what I love about them the most is that they are not black. They are a nice shade of navy blue, and dark purple, with great hardware. Just tough enough for all the floaty spring dresses I have been longing to wear. On top of all that they are from Spring, only $49.99. I feel like Spring has up their game and enter the grown up shoe world.

1 comment:

yiqin; said...

I thought of Miranda when I saw your outfit! Omg, hhaaha you look so lovely! I am soglad I found your blog!