Monday, May 26, 2008

Champagne Birthday BBQ

Saturday I headed over to Kits for my friend, Ali's, Champagne birthday party. It was a wonderfully hot and sunny day, perfect for a backyard bbq! We played some bocce ball, ate fabulous food, drank oodles of champagne and at one point I even chased down an ice cream trunk. All in all a perfect Saturday event!


Also the perfect time to debut my new vintage dress that I got at the Erin Templeton Sample Sale I let you all know about it. It was a great sale and I picked up two unique vintage dresses. This one is so flowy and summery, plus I am a sucker for anything with polka dots, ruffles, or bow! This has two out of three.

Dress: Erin Templeton Sale: Vintage: $45
Purse: Thrifted on Main St $10
Sandals: Aldo $30
Sunglasses: Aldo $10

It was almost hot enough on Saturday to use the outdoor pool of our apartment but I am not even sure if it is open yet. Can't wait to have a fabulous pool party. I have so many ideas, luau anyone?



The other one is this leopard print dress from the '80's. I love leopard print so I had to have it but I am not sure how I am going to wear it yet. I just know if I walked away from it I would be kicking myself later. The tag says it Isadora New York. It sure if that is anyone important or if in the '80's it was a known name. I think I will have to figure it out and see if I can find anything on that company. If anyone knows anything about name, let me know. Cheers!

No comments: