Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Beach Monday



After I got off work yesterday the sun was shining so bright and finally it was actually warm. I grabbed my man, a bottle of wine, a blanket and we headed down to English Bay for a picnic dinner on the sand. We are so lucky that are apartment is about 2 blocks from the beach. It was a great way to kick off what I am hoping will be a long and hot summer!


Just as I have a thing for vintage fashion, I have thing for vintage cars too. I think this car is simply beautiful then on top of that notice the lady's shawl to keep her warm matches the car! That is something I would totally do.


Here is what I wore to celebrate summer slowly showing itself here in Vancouver.



Jacket: Le Chateau $30
Dress: Vintage Thrifted from my mom
Shoes: Aldo $30
Sunglasses: Aldo $10
Necklace: Thrifted Value Village $2
Earring: Gift
Belt: Thrifted Moving Sale (free)
Bag: Shoppers Drugmart $7
Cuff: Thrifted Value Village $2
And of course now today it grey and cold again! ARGH!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For your love of vintage cars! (Although you likely already know)

http://thewhiprestaurant.com/events.php

Tiffany Prystay said...

I didn't know about this site. Thanks so much for showing it to me!!