Wednesday, May 21, 2008

UPDATE!!

Just a quick note to let you all know I that adding some new features to my blog. I'll be adding a feature called Store of the Week. Where I will feature a different store every week that I think you all would like or should check out. Also as I am a make-up artist, have been for the last 6 years, 3 of those in film, I am adding a make-up tips feature. I have a lot of people ask me how to apply liquid eye liner, or say things like "Oh I could never wear red lipstick like you do" well no more I am here to help people. So if you have any make-up question or have a store you would like me to feature send me a message and I'll do it! Keep your eyes up for these new feature in the next week!

1 comment:

Ed Araquel said...

Here's some Sex in the City related news