Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Store of the Week: Superstore

I know you have read the name of the store for this week and are thinking "is this for real? Superstore?" Well yes its for real. If you've never heard of JOE clothing you need to head over to your local Superstore and see if they have one of the big JOE sections. When I was in Vernon with my man I hit up the Superstore and it had a huge JOE section, where I was shocked by how much cute stuff there was for such great prices! I had a shopping cart full of things to try on. I could have easily walked out of there with a couple hundred dollars worth of cute dresses, hat, shoes, belts, tops, and so much more. Lucky I had already set myself a limit of $50 dollars. Still I got a cute dress, a mini skirt, a skinny belt and sunhat for $50 dollars.




This dress was only $29.99, it fits great, has pockets(which I am a sucker for) and fabric covered buttons. There was quite a few cute dress, some more summer beach party but also a lot of office appropriate dress that were not boring.




This mini skirt was too cute to pass up. It too has pockets and great details that make it seem like it should have cost more than $24.00 dollars. There is even a lining in it. I can't wait to wear it with a white tank top and gladiator sandals.



This skinny belt was $6.00 same with this great sun goddess hat. This hat with be going to the beach with my ever day this summer. You have to protect that delicate face skin from those UV rays might as well look good doing it.

There was so much more to choose from and I will definitely be heading back for some more delightful day dresses. But the joys of Superstore don't stop there. If you need some other summer basics before you hit the beach there is sunscreen, beach towels, lawn chairs and why not get yourself a Bocce set to challenge those boys to a game with? Superstore has it all. You can even get the making for a picnic and be off to the beach or your favorite destination all in one stop. So I say give it a chance, you might not agree with me but I am not the only fashionista I know who rides the skytrain out to one of the Superstore just outside downtown to check out the cute frugal finds at Superstore.

No comments: