Monday, December 1, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. In fact, it is my favorite day of the year second only to my birthday, making it my favorite day of the year that people who don't know me celebrate as well. This year it was almost a disaster! We were moving on the day and thought that we would be done with tons of time to spare to get ready and head over to Ali's for a party. How wrong we were. We had to stop packing and just go to the party. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

My man and I need easy, middle of moving costumes, so we went as Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's and her gigolo neighbour and true love "Fred". Easy simple costumes but so much fun.


What I discovered while trying to throw my costume together was that I, in fact, did not own a little black dress. I realized that sometimes basics are important and I have to remember that when buying clothes. I have a lot of unique pieces and sometimes nothing to go with them to make outfits due to lack of basics. 

 
A group of my friends came as the Flinestones which was awesome, they even made the large feet. My friend Alex was a gladiator and Ali was from Risky Business(Check out the background)


All in all a great time was had and we eventually finished moving the next day at around 5pm. UGH!

Love,
Girl
xoxo

No comments: