Sunday, December 21, 2008

Odd Inspiration

Sometimes you find inspiration for outfits in the weirdest places. While I am at my parents place I am teaching my mom how to use her ipod and while setting it up for her I decided to put all her cds in to itunes for her. I was putting Sugarland into itunes when I noticed the picture on the back of the cd cover. It was a red skirt on the cover but all I could find on the internet was the same picture but the skirt in green.



I have a red leather skirt and as soon as warm weather rolls around I will be pairing it with a nice white tank and matching red belt. Now what shoes to wear with it?



So I goggled the lead singer and I saw a few more outfits that I thought were great. Who know I would be inspired by a country singer?



Guess I'll be check out the country awards more often.

Whats some of your weird inspirations?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh... that is the most fabulous green skirt. ever.

Anonymous said...

You MUST post some new outfits with this leather skirt! Awesome!