Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Party Like a Rockstar!

Went to '80s night at Library Square a few weeks ago, and it was amazing. It was my man, Ali, Jenn, and I. We got there around 10pm and it was getting packed fast. We lay claim to a great corner of the d-floor and danced like Madonna for a few hours before heading home. Grabbed a Happy Meal at McDonalds and called it a night. All in all, it was PERFECT! 

Here is me in my "Tina Turner" dress.


I got it at the Quick Nickel, which is one of those stores that you can find a gem in if you are willing to look. This dress was only $40.00, by Kitson.

Dress: Kitson $40
Shoes: Aldo Outlet $20

3 comments:

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

I love your dress, it's fantastic!!

Shay said...

wow, that's lovely!

Tiffany Prystay said...

Thanks so much. I saw it and had to have it!