Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowy Night

Saturday night my man and I had a wine and cheese party at his place. Being that its Christmas and all everyone got nice and dressed up. Honestly I think that most people just love to dress up and given any excuse will. It a nice dry night to start but at around 8pm it started to snow. I love how pretty the city it when its all covered in a white blanket of snow.

Here's me enjoying Mother Nature's Christmas Decor.

Dress: Gift from my man. (True Value Vintage)
Tights: American Apparel $16
Booties: Aldo $60
Earrings: Thrifted $30
Cuff: Thrifted $2

It was a great night and only has made me more Christmas Crazy!!

2 comments:

Shay said...

oh my gosh, you are very brave. I've had some party dresses on the last couple weeks but they've generally been covered up by a down jacket when outdoors, it's freezing!!

Tiffany Prystay said...

Well I did have the warmth of wine in me!