Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Red Tuesday

So this week I decided to make a pact with myself to wear an outfit everyday that I would want to blog about and post on my flickr account. So here is tuesday.

Here is the outfit without my jacket on but we all know a bad jacket can ruin an outfit so I post that picture too. I got this shirt on sale for $14.00 by Zachary's Smile. Can you believe that! I would tell you where but its way too good of a source to share with just anyone. Only problem with this outfit is the shoes. They are from Army and Navy and are super cute but so uncomfortable. In fact I may never leave the house in them again.


Here is my outfit with my jacket and shades added. It was actually sunny enough this morning to wear them on the way to work. Cheers till tomorrow.

No comments: