Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Michael Buble


This saturday my boyfriend and I went to the Michael Buble concert at GM Place here in Vancouver. For those of you who don't know Michael Buble is a hometown boy. It was sold out and packed. We Canadians love to support our own and as he is from Vancouver you can imagine the cheering was out of control. Well it was well deserved. He put on a hell of a show. I loved it!

Now us two got pretty dressed up for the concert. I mean the music is very big band, Frank Sinatra. I was very disappointed by the lack of other people who felt the same. I was hoping to see a dressed up side of Vancouver. Even a button up with jeans would have been nice. Most people were dressed as if they were going to a hockey game. I even saw a few pairs of sweatpants. I know you want to be comfortable but every once in a while you have to step it up a notch and the Michael Buble concert was one of those moments.



I was also very excited as it was the first time I wore my Betsey Johnson shoes I got for christmas. I love them even more. They are comfortable as well as damn sexy! Thank you my love!

No comments: