Friday, April 27, 2012

Work Outfits: Intern/Sample Sale

Tuesday and Wednesday used to be my days off but I am now spending them interning at Yates & Co at the Fashion Exchange building or the FX building for those in the know:) So Tuesday I rode my bike over to the FX building to help out in anyway I can. Here is what I wore:

Sweater: Zara
Shirt: Joe Fresh w/ a DIY twist
Jeans: Plenty
Booties: Zara
Necklace: Spring
Watch: Rolex, gift from Mike
Earrings: gift from aunt & uncle






I learned this DIY from I Spy DIY. I saw it in an issue of Instyle and had to try it. I love basics with a twist and who doesn't love a little surprise when you turn around! It was super easy to do and you should try it.

Then today I was helping out at the Warehouse sale that Yates & Co are having with the Dakota Group on West 7th. Please stop by if you haven't already. I was there all day and let me tell you there is a ton of great stuff. I think I might go back on Friday to pick up a red dress I had my eye on. Fingers crossed it is still there!! Here is what I wore:

Sweater: Zara
Tank: Dynimate
Leggings: American Apparel
Booties: Very Volatile
Earrings: Community Vintage
Bracelet: Thrifted
I wore the above outfit to work and when I got there I was asked to change into a Tana and Bee top which is the in house line that Tony of Yates & Co designs. It is a great way for the customer to see the line on people so all of us wore different tops. I love the one that I got to wear. I might grab it if no one else does.

Top: Tana and Bee
Rest: Same as above




Have a great day!


No comments: