Wednesday, April 4, 2012

To in-vest or not to in-vest?

I never thought this day would come but I think I want a vest. I have pretty much hated puffy vests since the moment I moved to Vancouver and saw people wearing the black North Face puffy vest EVERYWHERE! Recently however I have been thinking it might be something I would be into. Not a North Face vest, and not in black. Both something that I can throw over on a sweater and skinny jeans for walking the dog on the weekend, or hitting up the farmer's market, or riding my new bike, things like that.

And after I saw Christine of My Style Pill working this one from J.Crew. I knew I actually wanted...no needed one!!



Here are some other options that I found.


Vest
So what do you guys think of a vest? Sloppy? Cute? Good for weekends? Help!

No comments: