Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring Fashion Preview at The Bay

Yesterday was one of those days! BUSY! I had two different events and work. It ended up being a three outfit day.

First up was work. It was raining when I left my house for the day but by the afternoon it was so sunny out. Oh spring, how you make getting dressed difficult with your weather changes.


Dress: Zara
Shoes:Aldo
Next it was off to the Spring Fashion Preview at The Bay. I was looking forward to it all day. Who doesn't love a glass of champagne with her fashion? I enjoyed all the looks the ladies had styled. Below are my favourites. 







Check out all the amazing shoes!!
I wore my new dress I got at a sample sale for $40. So beautiful.
Jacket: Bluenotes
Dress: Sample
Booties: Winners
Necklace: Vintage
Watch: Rolex, gift from Mike
Ring: Le Chateau
Lipstick: MAC Girl about Town




After the Spring Preview I headed home for one last change. Mike and I went to see Justice last night at the PNE Forum with some of our friends. It was fantastic. So fun. We danced and danced. What a great way to end a wonderful day. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of the whole outfit. My instagram photo is a best thing I have. 

Jacket: Bluenotes
Tank: Le Chateau
Skirt: H&M
Booties: Zara
Purse: H&M
Justice doing there thing.

No comments: