Monday, April 2, 2012

Have I mentioned I love stripes??

I'm sure I have and if you have been following along for the last few years you probably figured it out on your own....I LOVE STRIPES! To the point where I have worn them without thinking 5 days in a row. I know I need to branch out, but my love for stripes probably won't change.

Shirt: Dynamite
Skirt: Zara
Tights: Hue
Booties: Zara
Earrings: Le Chateau
Necklace: Thrifted
Watch: Rolex (gift)



PS can we talk about these tights? They are awesome. Another thing I love is polka dots! These tights make me feel like a '40s pin up. I know the rest of my out doesn't scream PIN UP but I love that style and I like to throw a little bit of that feeling in to the mix. Side note: look a post tomorrow about my awesome birthday weekend!!

More Stripes:






No comments: