Friday, December 18, 2009

Making Christmas

This year I am making almost all the gifts that I am giving. I had a bit of a financial struggle in the second half of 2009 and I just can't afford to do a big blow out of gifts. Also I find that people really love getting things that you have made just for them!

My friend Jen, is what I would call the Blair to my Serena. She loves the hairband and rocks them better than most people I know. I, on the other hand, can barely wear a hairband long enough to wash my face! So for Christmas, I made her this:



I got a plain white hairband from the Dollar Store and then covered it in tons of white feathers I got a Dressew. I just glue gunned them on. Then I added the black feather, and on top a button I found on the floor of a change room one time. It was so much fun and I love it!

I gave it to her a few days ago and I am pretty sure she love it too!! Christmas Success!

No comments: