Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tall Socks

Saturday was the final game of Kegball of 2009. Kegball is a game my friends and I put on a couple times a summer. It is as it sounds, a keg of beer, always from the local Granville Island brewery, and a game of softball. There are trophies, a bbq and much more fun to be had. This time I wanted to be a bit more "dressed up" and here is the result!


Top, Shorts and Socks: American Apparel, all bought over time
Shoes: Leather Converse Allstars $100

Man, was it a fun outfit and a great game! Till next year, PLAY BALL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! I want those socks! Wish I had those back in my dodgeball days...

San Francisco Stylephile said...

Aw, I LOVE the Granville Island Brewery! I'm so jealous!!

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

I LOVE the socks! American Apparel is amazing. All the time.

Tiffany Prystay said...

You could always come to kegball next year and drinnk so of granville island finest!