Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tall Socks

Saturday was the final game of Kegball of 2009. Kegball is a game my friends and I put on a couple times a summer. It is as it sounds, a keg of beer, always from the local Granville Island brewery, and a game of softball. There are trophies, a bbq and much more fun to be had. This time I wanted to be a bit more "dressed up" and here is the result!


Top, Shorts and Socks: American Apparel, all bought over time
Shoes: Leather Converse Allstars $100

Man, was it a fun outfit and a great game! Till next year, PLAY BALL!

5 comments:

talesfromabarstool said...

OH! I want those socks! Wish I had those back in my dodgeball days...

San Francisco Stylephile said...

Aw, I LOVE the Granville Island Brewery! I'm so jealous!!

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

I LOVE the socks! American Apparel is amazing. All the time.

Girl said...

You could always come to kegball next year and drinnk so of granville island finest!

Drea said...

very cute!