Saturday, September 5, 2009

Puddle Jumping: The French Version

Got up early today to have breakfast with my friend, Ali, before heading off to work. It was drizzling a little so I whipped out the new Hunters. It is starting to get a little chilly here in the city of Vancouver but not so much that I need to be worried about my bare forearms. After breakfast it was off to the Salvation Army, where I got a great beaded vintage clutch that needs a little repair bead work. Then work, which was not fun as it was SATURDAY, but I did get to see my friend, Stephan, who I haven't seen in over 5 years! It was great! Now I am off to have Thai for birthday dinner, then some dancing. Yup, its one of those busy, busy days!!! More photos tomorrow!

Beret: Vintage, $15
Coat: $35 (No idea where I got it!)
Shirt: Dynamite $35
Jeans: Zara $50
Boots: Hunter $150
Cuff: Value Village $2
Watch: Yard sale $1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta get myself a pair of Hunters. Great outfit!

Flashes of Style said...

I just looove your boots! <3

Unknown said...

love ur style! I came across ur pic on flickr btw come visit www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com

ALEXA-ALEXANDRA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.