Saturday, September 5, 2009

GAP Jeans

I recently bought a pair of jeans from the GAP, which is a store I only go in if dragged in by someone else. Their stuff has NEVER fit me well. I do not have hips and every thing seems meant for a more curvy body, which I think is great but does not work for my body type. Well my friend, Jen, wanted to go to the launch of the new GAP jeans so we went. I bought the "Always Skinny" jeans and I am very happy with them!

Here they are:

Top: H&M $15
Jeans: GAP $60
Shoes: Aldo $60
Vest: Le Chateau ?
Earring: Hong Kong Street Market $0.75
Cuff: Value Village $2
Watch: Yard sale $1

1 comment:

Towely said...

I never would have thought to buy jeans there either but I happened to go by the outlet store just outside Seattle and thought, what the hell, tried on the always skinny and you're right, they rock!