Saturday, June 27, 2009

Midnight Show of Priscilla

Last night the Rio Theatre on Broadway had a midnight showing of my favorite movie of all time, The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert! SO I got myself dress-up in "drag" and went down to watch. It was amazing as always! Before the movie there was a live drag show and a impressive girl doing burlseque, she made fire in her hand! IT was a great night and the costumes of all the audience was something I wish I had thought to take pictures of! 

Here is what I wore:
 
Wig: Gift from Iain
Dress: Vintage at C'est la Vie on Main St $40
Shoes: Free from a movie I worked on

I had to get a picture with this lovley lady for two reasons, her dress is amazing and my friend, Nick, thought she was hella cute!

I wish there was an event at least once a month for which I could wear a costume! 
Love,
Girl
xoxo

No comments: