Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tiger Dress

Last saturday my friend Minh started a new job at Au Bar, so in support we headed over there to check her out. I must say she was looking hot, a good thing for bartending. After a couple drinks a few of us decided to head over to Library Square for a little bit of '80's music. I finally got to wear my vintage 1960's tiger dress that I got a True Value Vintage. I love it, at first it just looks like a print  but if you look closer you will notice it is actually faces of tigers. So amazing! It is made of crushed velvet so it got a little hot while dancing but who cares when the dress is so awesome!  


Dress: Vintage, $50
Shoes: Aldo $60
Clutch: Gift from my bro
Earrings: Le Chateau $10
Beer: MGD

My two friends, Marlise and Talyor are also looking fabulous but I don't what they are wearing or where they got it. If you want to know, let me know and I'll find out for you!

PS Thanks for the picture ClubZone!

No comments: