Monday, October 6, 2008

What I Wore

I am condensing a few days into one post as I had a few great outfits that I rock last week and before this week gets going I thought I should do some catch up. 

I wore this outfit to work and then at work for some shift leading. I love the skirt, I am a huge fan of polka dots so when I saw it I knew I had to have it. Only thing is that it could be too prissy so I tried to toughen it up a little with the belt and gold necklace.

Sorry of the goofy faces, I was in a giggle fit when these were getting taken. 
    
Boatneck Sweater: Urban Planet $19(This sweater is so old but so perfect)
Skirt: Joe Fresh $30
Shoes: Joe Fresh $30
Earrings: Gift from my friend Dylan
Necklace: Aldo Accessories $25
Belt: H&M $15
Ring: Aldo Accessories $25

I am always on the look out for a good sweater dress and I found one at Joe Fresh while in Vernon last weekend. Mix it with a few good accessories and you have a great day to night outfit. 
  
Dress: Joe Fresh $25
Tights: American Apparel $16
Boots: Hong Kong Street Market $20
Sunglasses: Dressew $5
Necklace: Aldo Accessories $25
Ring: Aldo Accessories $25
Earring: Spring $10

So a note about the American Apparel Tights, they are the best $16 dollars you will ever spent on tights. When I first saw the price I was so sure I could find tights just a s black and opaque somewhere else for cheaper but trust me when I say these are worth the 16 bucks. I have had the same pair for two years, not a single run or tear yet! Can you say the same for your black tights? Plus they come in a ton of colors if black is not for you.

Off to work on Friday and it was a bit wet and chilly, but I was all good in this bow sweater.
    
Jacket: Le Chateau $30
Sweater: Joe Fresh $25
Pants: Winners $25
Shoes: Joe Fresh $30 (See above)
Earrings: Xmas gift from my friend Malinda
Ring: Aldo Accessories $25
Yes these pictures were taken at my work. Not the best background but sometimes you have to improvise. 

Well now I am off to get ready for work. Have a great day,
Girl

No comments: