Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Its been a week since I got back from Thanksgiving on the Island. It been a busy week, looking for an apartment but I found the cutest little place I can't wait to move into! Now that that is taken care of its time to take care of my blog.

My man and I had dinner at my grandparents place along with my mom, my stepdad and my grannie's friend. It was so good, I love a great home cooked meal, especially something hard to cook like turkey. We played some games and feasted, it was a great night had by all. 

  

I personally scored big time. My Grannie gave me a fake fur jacket that my Grandpa got for her in the '60s. It still in perfect condition. I love it and can't wait for a cold day to wear it!

   

Also I got a dress she wore in her 20's for galas and such. Its been taken apart at the seams and is a little small for me. I am going to get a tailor to short it to just below the knee and use the extra material to add some inches to the bodice. I'm thinking I will plan an event for the dress!

   
Here is what my man and I wore for dinner.
T-shirt: Garage Clothing (two for $18)
Skirt: Joe Fresh $15
Tights: American Apparel $16
Ballet Flats: Aldo $60
Necklace: Aldo $10

On him: Shirt: H&M $40
Jeans: Quick Nickel $60
Socks: Joe Fresh pack of 6 $10
Watch: Birthday gift from my folks, CANUCKS

Oh yeah and I cut in new bangs. What do you think?

1 comment:

Clemintine's faithful follower said...

I think you are turning justin into a zoolander for your blog. he's making the blue steel face... ;)