Monday, September 29, 2008

Trip To V-town

This weekend my man and I headed to Vernon for his dad's birthday. After driving for 6 hours we ended up in beautiful lake country. Seriously there are lakes glory. If you've never been to the Okanagan I seriously you check it out, its beautiful. Much different than the mountains and sea that us Vancouverites are used to and so beautiful. While there we did a three winery tour. Grey Monk for Lunch followed by Mission Hill and Quail's Gate. 

My man's parent's and I at Grey Monk Winery.

The View from the Grey Monk Winery Restaurant.


My Man and I at the Mission Hill Winery.

My man looking stylish at Mission Hill.

  
And this is what I wore for checking out wineries.

Jacket: Le Chateau (Gift)
Vest: Sirens $10
Shirt: Target $7
Jeans: Old Navy $40
Booties: Aldo $60
Sunglasses: H&M $6
Bag: Mexx $25

No comments: