Friday, September 5, 2008

Outfit Updates

So Sorry I've been out of touch so long. Lots of excuses, Its summer, my computer not working, the Internet not working but back to blogging. Here is a few outfit updates.

Rainy Weather:

I wore this the first day it was cold and rainy enough
Coat: Zara $40
Shirt: Jacob $10
Jeans: Rewind Denim $40
Boots: Aldo $50

I wore this in whistler for dinner with my man and then again on the island for cosmic bowling with my niece and parents:
Tank: American Apparel $Free from a photo shoot
Pants: Jacob $40
Shoes: Joe Fresh $6
Necklace: Thrifted for $9
Bike(in back ground $200 at Cheapskates on 19th and Dunbar)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look extremely beautiful with your hair open. Not that you look less good with your hair tied back, but, you know, I really like your hair. As well as the all white outfit! Very fresh and casual!

Anonymous said...

Great necklace!

CIVILIZED SPICE

RoxyKitty said...

Just love that red coat from Zara it looks great on you!

The reason I'm writing is that I work for Matchstick, a word of mouth marketing company based in Toronto. For the program I'm currently working on, we are looking for young, fashionistas chic, like you! Most importantly, I'm on the hunt for women who write popular blogs that discuss topics like fashion, health and beauty and savvy current events, with the hopes that they'd be willing to participate in a short survey about fragrance habits and opinions.

The survey won't take too much of your time. I'd love to get the chance to connect with you and get your valuable feedback!

Please feel free to email me at cynthia@matchstick.ca and you can let me know if you're interested in participating and how best to get in contact with you.
Thanks in advance,
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic necklace! It is perfect with the simple white outfit.

nv said...

love the necklace!