Thursday, September 11, 2008

BCIT Information Session

So I am thinking of heading back to school, to do this I must first decide what to take and where. Off to a BCIT information session for Broadcast Journalism I go. And this is what I wore...


Vest: Stitches $10
Tee: Jacob $20
Jeans: Old Navy $40
Shoes: Aldo $80
Tie: Thrifted on Main St $2
Ring: True Value Vintage $5

I felt so nervous and like I was going to be much too old but I wasn't and I actually got to learn a old about the program. If anyone has taken it please let me know what your thoughts and experiences were.
Cheers!

4 comments:

Ed Araquel said...

I applaud your thinking. :)

Have you seen this blog?

http://www.thefashionspot.com/

Civilized Spice said...

Love the outfit... Very Gossip Girl. I'm going to rock the tie / white t-shirt angle tonight.

Civilized Spice said...

PS... We've added you to our blogroll...
Cheers,
CIVILIZED SPICE

Anonymous said...

the vest is so pretty!
when are they out? seasonwise or monthwise?
thanks!