Thursday, February 9, 2012

Watch Me Simmer!

Today I did a small modeling gig for MAC cosmetics at The Bay for the launch of their spring line called Shop MAC. I love doing things like this! It let's step out of my normal life and back into the more creative world.

Last time I did this for them it was for the ice skating collection and I wore a skin tight one piece suit. I never know what to expect from the MAC team.

Here are the pictures I took of my transformation today.

I strolled around the cosmetics floor of The Bay with my pink shopping cart letting customers know that the new collection was out and then I stood by MAC dancing to the dj who was blasting tunes. So much fun! So many people wanted to get their picture taken with me. And touch the hair. Yes it is wig and no you can't borrow it. So funny!

Then after a toning down of the make up I was off to my real job. Nothing like an afternoon of dress up!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That looks like so much fun! How did you find out about it? I would love to do something like that :)