Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day

I love little holidays. Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Canada, anything where there is a theme. I love to dress up for the day and to spoil my friends and family.

For Valentine's Day I wore two different outfits.

The first one was for running around during the day. Stopping by the restaurant to check on the staff and for getting all those last minute Valentine's things.

Shirt: Community Vintage
Jeans: Joe Fresh
Shoes: Zara
Belt: Thrifted
The second outfit I wore for a casual dinner at home with my man. We went out last year and we were both not feeling great. Plus we love to cook and be at home together.

Sweatshirt: H&M
Tank: H&M
Jeans: Joe Fresh
Boots: Le Chateau
Earrings: Gift

We had a lovely dinner together that my man made. Halibut and two kinds of risotto. Heavenly!



 Hope everyone else had a wonderful Valentine's!

No comments: