Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A little bit of polish...

If you've been following along you will know that I have recently had a promotions and am now a full time manager of a restaurant. Most likely you have also figure out that I work at Cactus Club. For anyone who has worked in the restaurant business you know that a little bit of polish goes a long way.

One of my concerns when I start my new position was that I would be work ing quite long hours and wanted to look as polished at the end as I did at the beginning. It is hot near the kitchen, and I am moving around the restaurant all shift long.

I decided to ask my local cosmetics lady what she thought I could do to make my "face" last all shift and even longer if need be. As I thought she suggested a primer. I have been thinking about getting a primer for years but always thought it was a nice to have but not something I NEEDED. I was WRONG! And as a professionally trained makeup artist I should have known better.

I am now using this primer from Quo everyday. After my nine hour work day I look basically as fresh as when I started which is perfect for a girl on the go.

Most days when I finish work it does not mean my day is over. Most nights I met up with my man and some friends. With this primer I don't have to carry all my make up in my bag and do a full redo of my face!

Seriously get yourself a primer! You will not regret it. I promise.

No comments: