Friday, February 17, 2012

Playing catch up....

I noticed this morning that I have a bunch of outfit shots that I haven't posted yet so here is a quick up of some of my outfits for this week.

Outfit 1) I wore this for running on one of my days off. Dog walking, shopping, and such.

Shirt: Le Chateau
Tights: Aritzia
Boots: Spring



Outfit 2) One day at work.

Dress: Thrifted and shortened
Belt: H&M
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Payless
Rings: Garage Sale
Bracelet: Aldo



Outfit 3) Inspired by Women's Health. I was looking through an issue of Women's Health while at the gym before work and I loved this outfit instantly. Then I realized I had the pieces to make this happen without spending a dime!


Shirt: Joe Fresh
Skirt: c/o Taryn
Shoes: Zara
Watch: gift from my man


Outfit 4) Another day at work. Inspired by the colour blue.

Shirt: Reworked Vintage
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Gift




And there you have it all caught up. Well except for Valentine's Day but I think that deserves its own post. Don't you?

No comments: