Saturday, January 7, 2012

Leopard and Red Hearts.

Yesterday for work I pulled out one of my favourite vintage dresses. I found this amazing leopard peplum dress at a vintage sale at Erin Templeton's store for $10 bucks. At the time I had no idea where or when I would wear it but I knew I had to have it.

Well I have worn it a ton of times. A few times to work, on a few dates and if the right friend was getting married I would wear it to a wedding.

Dress: Vintage
Belt: Vintage
Earrings: Le Chateau
Shoes: Payless

Yesterday I paired it with a red leather belt that has a heart shaped buckle that I got at a thrift store a few years back. Not even sure which one any more...but I do remember how excited I was to score such a fun belt.

Do you have any pieces that make you excited to wear them?

No comments: