Sunday, January 15, 2012

Chicken and waffles, Beads and Mussels

Wednesday has become my Sunday an this Wednesday was awesome. I used the left over fried chicken from Chewies the night before to make chicken and waffles at home. Yum yum!

It was delicious. Not as good as the one at Two Chefs and a Table, which are my all time favourite, but good for at home.

After breakfast I took the puggle a walk in the sunshine and headed over to the Douglas Trading Post to look for beads and DIY supplies.

I had never been there before and man, the have a ton of beads. And everything was so cheap! I think I spent about an hour just looking at all the beads. Then I made these.

I also attempted to make a bracelet but it didn't work out the way I was hoping so I'm going to have to try again.

To top it all off we had our friend, Aimie over for dinner and my man made the most fabulous mussels!

I made us some sundaes for dessert. I found the idea for them on the blog Beautiful Mess. So good!

And here is a gratuitous puggle picture. I mean who doesn't like a cute puppy picture.

No comments: