Monday, October 24, 2011

Patterns and Puppies

Not the Yaletown dog park but the kind of day we were having.

Rusty!


Today was beautiful! A perfect sun filled brisk fall day. The kind that make you want to go for a walk with a friend and drink warm drinks. So that is exactly what I did after work. A girl friend of mine lives close by in Yaletown so after the two of us got off work we went and grab our puppies and headed over to the Yaletown dog park with stream hot coffees in hand. It was great. Blue sky, green grass, tons of orange leaves on the ground and a ton of puppies running their fool heads off (ps to me all dogs are puppies...) And here is what I wore today:

Jacket: H&M
Sweater: Zara
Dress: Thrifted, Community Thrift Shop
Tights: Hue
Boots: Model Express
Scarf: Sears
Earrings: Gift
Cuff: Bought on the beach in Mexico
Sunglasses: Lushuz








Don't you love these boots? I got them this weekend at this crazy one off shop on Hastings St beside Army and Navy called Model Express. From the outside it looks a bit....shady but it was great! The boots were only $70 bucks and I love them. I can't wait to wear them with everything I own. I already wore them out dancing on Saturday and they are perfect. Comfortable and sexy, not a bad combo if I don't say so myself.

Where do you get crazy deals on things you love?

No comments: