Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Not so mellow yellow...

I love getting invited to things, any reason to dress up and I am there. I am known for being a little bit over dressed but I would much rather be over dressed then under dressed. I recently wore this outfit to a jewellery store opening at Oakridge Center. I ran home from work and only had about 30 minutes to get ready.

Shirt: Community Thrift Shop
Jeans: Lushuz
Shoes: B2
Necklace: Warehouse Jeans
Earring: Can't remember

Lucky for me I had picked up this yellow silk shirt at the last event held at Community Thrift store. How awesome it it? It has really made me think that I need a few other silk t-shirts, they work for any event! Throwing on this shirt and some fab shoes and I was out the door.

In fact this outfit really didn't get seen by enough people...I think I'll wear it to my friend's birthday dinner tonight.

No comments: