Thursday, September 22, 2011

3rd Worst Dressed City in the World!

Ok people we need to get it together! I know I am not the only one who read this article! I understand that we are a very active city, full of people who love to run, bike, climb, yoga, and much, much more, but can we not still have some style.

I had this conversation with a few people at work the other day, that because we are so active we crave comfort and fleece. I know for a fact that you can be active and stylish, they are not mutually exclusive. I love to go snowboarding, dance classes, yoga, hike mountains and climbs walls. I also love fashion! I even consider my work out gear to be stylist, that doesn't mean I wear it outside of the gym! I wear it where it is appropriate.

Where yoga belong.

I want to challenge the rest of you to do the same. I swear a great pair of dark jeans with some stretch are as comfortable as your yoga pants and about a million times more appropriate and stylish at the bar or walking down the street.





So come on Vancouver lets get out of the top ten and become more stylish. I mean we are one of the best places in the world to live...lets try looking like it too!

No comments: