Friday, August 12, 2011

Two Fridays

I totally forgot to post the pictures of my outfit from last Friday so you are getting a double dose of Friday outfits.

Outfit one: Last Friday night my man and I had a bunch of our friends over to have margaritas. It was so much fun! After margaritas we headed over to Celebrities for a bit of dancing and then home to bed. This is what I wore during the day. Unfortunately I didn't get picture of my going dancing outfit....sad face.

Cool side note: This entire outfit is thrifted! I didn't even do that on purpose. I only figured it out when I got to work and a co-worker asked me where I got it!

Jacket: Vintage 1960's, got at a vintage market
Dress: Thrifted, Community
Shoes: Thrifted, Deluxe Junk
Earrings: Hong Kong Night Market




Outfit Two: Today's outfit was thrown together so fast! I was running out of time to get to work and I basically was going to throw anything on. I stopped and though no! It takes just as long to throw on jeans and a tee as it does this. So here is today's running to work outfit.

Tank: Thrifted, Community
Jeans: Joe Fresh
Shoes: Thrifted, Deluxe Junk
Earrings: Le Chateau




Not sure what the man and I are up to tonight but if I change I'll try to remember to get a picture this time.

No comments: