Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bling and things.

Today I spent the day with my friend, Jen, on her bachelorette party. We got pedicures at Bling and then headed over to The Secret Garden Tea house in Kerrisdale for some afternoon tea. It was a great girls day out. Most importantly Jen was happy and that was all I could ask for. That and the fact that while in Kerrisdale, Jen and I stopped off at Queenie's consignment store. They were having a massive sale! Look what I got.


Now here is the best part: They were $8 bucks!! $8!! How awesome is that! I can't wait to wear them. I am picturing them now with shorts and a blouse for a summer night out and them in the fall with tights and many of my dresses. Man, I love a great deal!

In case you're wondering I got my toes painted in OPI "Lincoln Park in the Dark". Cute, right?

If you are looking for a new place to get your nails done at I seriously recommend Bling. They were great. The massage chairs were super comfortable and they let us have champagne while we were getting our toes done. They even host parties. How cool?

No comments: